The 2021 Season*
The Executive Committee have taken the decision to remove the list of proposed Events whilst we wait for the promised Government Guidance on running Events safely during the current COVID Crisis.
This Guidance is expected in late May/early June.
We do not know what Protocols and Procedures will be required for Outdoor Events to proceed in a safe and secure fashion. Until these have been announced we cannot assess if a Site will be suitable, or, if we have the capability, to run an Event safely and securely in line with the Government requirements.
At all times our prime consideration is the safety of our members.
We will announce Events as soon as we are certain that they can go forward safely.